Private Web Site Use Policy
Terms And Conditions Of Use Of The Josam Web-Enabled Computer System
All web pages made available by successful login at http://www.josam.com/login/private and services provided therein, (“Josam Private Site”) are the property of and are maintained by Josam Company.
The Josam Private Site is a private access site. Josam provides access to the site to some of its employees; sales representatives and other authorized persons solely for the benefit of its business.
All persons, who use the special user identities and passwords provided by Josam, are collectively known as “Site Users”. The following Josam Private Site User Agreement governs all Site Users.
Josam Private Site User Agreement
This Agreement applies to all Josam Private web site users. As a condition to gaining access to, and utilizing the benefits of, the on-line Josam Private Site, the “Site User”, acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1. Participation and Relationship
- Site user is an employee, a sales representative company or a customer or prospective customer of Josam.
- Site user is an employee in good standing of a sales representative company, a customer or prospective customer, who have been selected by Josam to have access to their private web site.
- Participation in the on-line Josam Private Site is a privilege not a right and can be terminated by Josam with or without notice at any time for any reason.
- Participation is limited to the Site User and must be for the Site User’s business use only.
- The Josam Private web site contains confidential and propriety Josam information, including without limitation, sensitive inventory and product pricing information. (“Josam Confidential Information”)
- You may not disclose this information, or the fact that it is being made available to Site Users via the Josam Private web site, to any person or entity except as necessary to fulfill the business relation between Site User and Josam.
- Any Site User, who is not an employee of Josam, is obligated, in order to protect Josam Confidential Information, to notify Material Control at Josam’s Michigan City, Indiana location, when any employee leaves the employment of their company, regardless of whether the Site User believes that the employee had access to the Josam Private Site or not.
3. Breaches, Dispute Resolution and Other Matters.
- Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with the Site User’s use of the Josam Private web site shall be governed by Pennsylvania law.
- All disputes arising hereunder, including any disputes involving third parties shall be arbitrated, except for claims by Josam for breach of confidentiality.
- For purpose of claims brought by Josam against Site User, Site User consents to jurisdiction in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, damages for improper disclosure of Josam Confidential Information may be irreparable; accordingly, Josam is entitled to equitable relief, including an injunction, preliminary injunction or temporary restraining order, in addition to all other remedies prescribed by law.
- Site User acknowledges and agrees that breach of this Agreement or other applicable terms and conditions will result in immediate suspension or termination of Josam Private web site privileges without further notice, at Josam’s sole discretion.
- Site User also acknowledges and agrees that breach of this Agreement or other applicable terms and conditions may be communicated to Site User’s employer, who may take additional disciplinary action, as Site User’s employer deems appropriate.
- International Users and Choice of Law. This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Josam from its offices within the United States of America. Josam makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States and access to them in territories where these contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the materials in violation of US export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.